Saturday, April 11, 2009

Square Librarian Reports for Duty

So I'm enjoying my morning coffee this fine Saturday morning, looking out the window at my own green paradise. Dontcha just love trees?
I created this blog to report my random musings on all things book related- especially libraries and current trends. I am doing this to further my own professional development, but want to remain authentic as well. So it will be a blend of personal/professional stuff. Kinda like me- imagine that!
I've lately discovered Michael Stephens, a professor who gave several interesting talks at the annual Texas Library Association conference in Houston. He's my new muse... very cutting edge and relevant info available on his blog, which is at www.tametheweb.com if you are curious at all.

Cheers,
The Square Librarian

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons." ~ T.S. Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment